[Foundation-l] Excellent work on newsletter

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 00:49:13 UTC 2004

Thank you, Erik.  Your thoughts on layout design for future editions
would be most welcome.  There will be a formal announcement about the
newsletter at the end of this weekend, with more details (such as how
to sign up to receive newsletters and updates via email).

In the meantime, people who are interested in following its ongoing
translation are encouraged to join the translators-l mailing list (see
my next post).

--Sj