[Foundation-l] Partnership with Mandrakesoft

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 02:39:35 UTC 2004

--- Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
> 1) make open list of untagged images and announce properly on community
> portal and the like that all of these images which are not tagged by date
> N will be hidden
> 2) fix stupid upload form
> (They should happen at the same time.)

I'm in 100% agreement with Erik on these points. I also do *not* want to see my
favorite Linux distro get in trouble over this.

</aol>

But would it be possible to automatically exclude untagged images when the date
arrives? Or would humans have to comment each out in wiki text? My
understanding of the category system is that it is not yet up to task to do
this type of thing. But things change so fast around here, I'm probably wrong
on that point. Is so, please explain.

-- mav