[Foundation-l] BBC Go Digital

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:46:41 UTC 2004

BBC's "Go Digital" radio programme
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/1478157.stm), have contacted me
about doing an interview for them. They would also like to speak to
someone outside of Europe or the US. The interview will be focusing on
the fact Wikipedia has just reached one million articles, and will
have a global slant since the World Service program goes out
worldwide. The interview could be by phone, or, preferably, in a
studio if someone who lives near a BBC studio could be found. They are
particularly looking for someone who is able to talk about the use of
Wikipedia in their country, not only the editing of it.

I don't know the exact date of when this will happen, but they are
phoning me back to tomorrow hoping for a contact for the other part of
the report.

If anyone would be interested in being interviewed for this, please
contact me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Angela.