[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] favicons

Yann Forget yann at forget-me.net
Mon Sep 20 08:59:16 UTC 2004

Le Monday 20 September 2004 05:07, Joshua Swink a écrit :
> Sometimes I like to have several 'pedias open at once, in tabs,
> and it would be nice if they had different favicons. These icons
> are in the tabs, so if they did, I could tell which pedia was
> in a tab quickly.
>
> I have made some simple ones for Meta, Wikibooks and Wikiquote,
> and was wondering if someone could put them on the wikis. They
> are at http://yath.phreadom.net/wikicons/.

Nice idea, but we need icons a bit more "international" and less English
based. ;o)

So for Wikiquote, it might be OK, for meta I don't know, and for Wikibooks, we
need something better. And Wikisource and Wiktionary are missing.

BTW, this is the wrong list, so redirect to foundation-l at wikimedia.org.

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Joshua Swink