[Foundation-l] Fund drive progress (was Re:New fundraising page version)

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 08:15:24 UTC 2004

--- Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> To everybody:
> And I thought that the fund drive was starting at 20:00 UTC on Monday. Why is
> there a fund drive note at the top of the English Wikipedia? PLEASE take that
> down until the fund drive starts - I'm still working on the fund drive pages
> and WILL NOT have time to update the goal bar until I'm done.

Nevermind. I'm done for now with the changes I wanted to make to the English,
French, and German versions of the fundraising page and Suisui is doing the
same thing for the Japanese version.

So I went ahead and updated the fund drive template on the WMF wiki.

See http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising

We are at $1,294.34 USD so far (the green bar needs to be a bit wider before it
will show any text).

The bar is updated by hand by those people with read access to the PayPal
account. I'll be able to update the fund drive bar at least a couple times a
day - others who have access are welcome to make updates as well. :)

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)