[Foundation-l] One suggestion for donation

Kiss All kissall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 14:54:37 UTC 2004

I just looked at the donation page. It is good. However, I think you
may provide more methods to get money for wikimedia. For example,
selling T-shirt printed with wikipedia log, similar sticker for
volunteers to put on car bumpers.

Sometimes, people are more willing to get something while
contributing. And those things I mentioned are useful to spread the
effect of wikipedia.

I saw a lot of bumper stickers everyday. And some are very interesting
and very impressive while some hurt my feeling a lot such as "Free
Tibet". I don't like the idea of fission my country with the excuse of
wrong behaviors of government.

 I would definitely buy one with WikiMedia slogan and put it on my
rear bumper to proudly declare: I am a wikipedian! Joint us! And I
would wear the T-shirt often too :-). But make sure you provide size M
suitable for asians. Most T-shirts in USA are too large for us.

--
Be good....