[Foundation-l] Re: create new function; domain name administrator

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 20:11:47 UTC 2004

Yo. Fully agree with you on this Walter.

Well, I have been seeing you taking care of such matters for perhaps 2
years now, as well as setting portal pages for country domain name.

I would be personnally delighted that you be this person responsible of
domain names.

What do you think ? Would you be interested ? What do other people think ?

Anthere