[Foundation-l] An urgent Proposal: A fair, effective and free rewarding system for WikiPedia volunteers

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 01:45:59 UTC 2004

--- Kiss All <kissall at gmail.com> wrote:
> * We ***MUST*** find fair,effective, and free ways to reward, either
> spiritually or financially, those volunteers who are diligently,
> consistently creating and editing high-quality articles in wikipedia
> site family.

We are rewarding good work on the English Wikipedia through the featured
article selection process. I for one have switched from making a great many
small edits and creating a great many small articles to concentrating my
attention on just a few articles at a time in order to make them good enough to
go successfully go through the featured article selection process.

-- mav