[Foundation-l] new stuff on meta-wiki: ars electronica report and calendar

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 04:12:00 UTC 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 04:36:48 +0200, Elisabeth Bauer <elian at djini.de> wrote:
> In Linz we had also the idea of creating a Wikipedia calendar to better
> keep track of important stuff such as events, deadlines for funding
> proposals, press releases etc. It's on
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Calendar

This is cool, since we added a calendar to the end of the newsletter
at the same time.  The newsletter's calendar also includes a few major
events from the past year; you can see (and update) its outline at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/NL-1/En%3A#8

Liking the idea of color-coding certain events,
   +Sj+