[Foundation-l] de.wikisource.org

big-ben at haefft.de big-ben at haefft.de
Thu Sep 9 15:34:51 UTC 2004

Hello!

We want to set up a German Version of Wikisource. I've already posted the request for a new subdomain here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_new_projects

But the side states the following: "Meta-wiki is not really much frequented, therefore it is recommended that you also send a posting to the Foundation-l mailing-list to announce your proposal."

So here I am to announce my proposal. To get more information look at the link above.

Here I've got a copy of the proposal on meta-wiki:

Wikisource in German
Link to request on mailing list:
Domain name: de.wikisource.org
Name of user requesting this language: Kaiser Bob
Details:
People interested joining: Kaiser Bob, Pythagoras1, Dovi, Xarax
Relevant links:
- Talk on the German Main Page of wikisource
- http://wikisource.org/wiki/Wikisource:Scriptorium/Language_domain_proposal

I hope, that a developer can set this up soon.
Goodbye.
Kaiser Bob
--
cent thru freemehl on www.haefft.de