[Foundation-l] Chilef Wikipedia

Christopher Larberg the_pokemon_master at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:22:33 UTC 2004

Can you clarify what you intend to do with this encyclopedia? Create an encyclopedia specifically about Chile? Also, is the actual encyclopedia going to be online? You speak of making a "meta-site" with MediaWiki, but you haven't mentioned the actual project.

Also, what exactly is the intent of this e-mail? Are you just informing us, or do you want us to do something?

Sorry for the questions; I'm just curious. =)
--Slowking Man