[Foundation-l] Re: [WikiEN-l] Wikinews

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Oct 31 12:38:22 UTC 2004

Significant flaws have been pointed out. Legal exposure; and to raise one
which I suppose others have: On controversial issues Wikipedia itself is
often unable to realize in NPOV in practice. In the news context it is dead
certain we will not; experienced news organizations employing trained
journalists don't and there is no rational basis for supposing we will.

Fred