[Foundation-l] Re: Arbitration committe and content

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Oct 28 16:15:31 UTC 2004

We do have a way to decide using [[Wikipedia:Neutral point of view]]. All
significant points or view are to be included in the article. There are fine
points to be decided, such at how much proportional space viewpoints are to
be alloted but our policy is quite clear on the main point. Most POV
disputes are centered around censoring opposing viewpoints and almost all
POV warriors are in the wrong.

The loudest and most determined?

Sometimes in default of anyone doing anything about it, yes, but not policy.

Majority?

On many subjects majority decisions return faulty decisions simply because
there is almost always knowledge most people either don't or won't grasp.

Most civil?

Being polite is not rationally related to command of knowledge.

Selected, non-involved editors?

If they were interested or competent with respect to the subject they would
be involved.

Fred