[Foundation-l] Re: Interwiki Cooperation; NSK

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 11:57:16 UTC 2004

NSK a écrit:

> Wikipedia is the largest wiki and I think its mailing lists are useful for
> general discussion and not only just WP.

Apology to interfere here. But no.
This mailing list is meant to discuss Wikimedia Foundation issues.

If you wish to discuss using mediawiki for your site, head to
wikitech-l at wikimedia.org

If you wish to discuss links with wikipedia, please discuss on
wikipedia-l at wikimedia.org

If you wish to discuss your wiki projects only, please create your own
mailing lists.

We wish that lists are used according to what they are meant for.

Thanks for this.

Anthere