[Foundation-l] Interwiki Cooperation; NSK

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Wed Oct 27 06:03:57 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 05:51, Tim Starling wrote:
> let me spell out a couple of things

Thanks. I appreciate your time and your effort.

> Don't tell them they are wrong

I never intented to say that; if I did, it was accidental.

> you are just one person.

All great things were created by single persons. Never underestimate the power
and the will of one person.

> and thinks he knows everything.

I haven't earned my B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D.'s yet and I do not know everything.

> If you just asked if you could add an interwiki link from Wikipedia to your
site

Well, let me ask it again in the right way:

Dear Sir, would you be able to add interwiki links from Wikipedia to
nerdypc.wikinerds.org, jnana.wikinerds.org and adapedia.wikinerds.org ? Thank
you very much.

> without offerring anything in return

Hey, I want to be able to offer something in return for any good thing I
receive.

> link exchange

I see. Okay... forget the "link exchange".

--
NSK
Admin of http://portal.wikinerds.org