[Foundation-l] Re: Wikijunior - Wikispecies, Mk 2?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 04:58:41 UTC 2004

I would like to perhaps make a comment on it, which I hope you will not
find rude.

One of the mission of the board is to find money. This money is not
meant to party, it is meant to make the project work and proceed.

One of the way we can do this is by going for grants.

As such, some dedicated users who care for the project and want it to go
forward (in this case Danny, who is NOT a member of the board) are using
their free time and energy to ask for grants.

Some foundation offered us money to us, for a project that many editors
found great. So, we accepted.

Danny wrote a proposal here : http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikijunior
And invited people to register. And several people already gave their
support. As far as I can see, no one opposed. I do not even see your
opposition.

You are most welcome to discuss the issue over there.