[Foundation-l] vandalism and trolling

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 17:47:53 UTC 2004

I blocked Lysdexia for 24 hours for vandalism (putting excess sic
everywhere) and trolling (just not caring for comments made on her talk
page).

Angela notes that I should not block her since I am involved.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Lysdexia indeed damaged some of the articles I
wrote and made fun of me, so I may be involved indeed.
On the other hand, I consider the case is not a conflict between her and
I, or an edit war, but just that she is not behaving properly.

If anyone feels like removing the block, fine, but in this case, I hope
that this person will try to talk to her seriously. It is not okay to
add [sic] instead of correcting a spelling mistake. It is not okay to
make fun of our english.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Article_validation&curid=7289&diff=76627&oldid=76626
Look at the bottom of the article.

I do not want to revert this, because there are many typo correction.
There is good and bad in what Dyslexia does. I do not want to revert and
remove her corrections.

If anyone has a suggestion, I am ready to listen to it.

Anthere