[Wikimedia-in-blr] Wikimeet Sep 2010

Shiju Alex shijualexonline at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 01:21:53 UTC 2010

If I am able to finalize the India NewsLetter initiative by the 7th of this
month then we can have the release of it on September 12. But I am still
working on it and typesetting is going on. Hope I will be able to send it
for peer review by this Sunday. So we can keep India News Letter as one
topic of the agenda.

Since I am busy with this, I will be not be able to do other presentations
on Sunday. Let us have general discussions (chapter updates, Barrys visit,
and so on) after this release.

Shiju