[Wikimedia-DC] Fwd: Mapping Party this Saturday!

aude aude.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:20:55 UTC 2011

Our first event at the Library Lab is tomorrow!  We're holding an
OpenStreetMap party, starting at 11 am.

No prior knowledge, no GPS, etc. required.  Wikimedians are most welcome to
join and help kick off the Library Lab, with the first event.

More info on the library lab and a map showing exactly where it is:

http://wikidc.org/wiki/Library_Lab

Cheers,
Katie