[Wikimedia-Canada] Domain for use by Wiki Canada / Volunteers for web site

Alan Walker fastalan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:24:46 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

We are looking to set up a web site for use by this project.  I recall that
some individuals had identified they had registered some Internet domains
that might be used by the organization when the need arose.  If you do have
any domains registered that may be of use to the organization, please
contact me directly by email.  As well, if you have an interest in helping
setup/maintain the web site, please indicate your interest in an email to
me.

Respectfully,

Alan Walker

--