No subject

Sun Jan 7 16:43:09 UTC 2007

as a Federal non profit. We have to make sure that makes us nonprofit in all
Canadian jurisdictions.

Here is what has been started, so far:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Canada/Incorporation

Let's see if we can come up with the needed bylaws. I will be looking for
some examples, if anyone has some references feel free to add them.

Thanks,
Gerald.

------=_Part_71571_13774124.1176836272757

The next steps are contact with legal entities (lawyer(s)?) to find out what needs to be done to get this happening from a legal viewpoint. I want to get some guesstimates about the cost of the process, so we can start to pencil together a budget for this process.

------=_Part_71571_13774124.1176836272757--