[Wikimedia-BD] Bangla Wikipedia at Deutshce Welle radio and Others

Belayet Hossain bellayet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 05:48:49 UTC 2010

Dear All,
Today Bangla section of German Radio Deutshce Welle published an article[0]
titled "বাংলা উইকি’র পরিধি বাড়লেও মান নিয়ে বিতর্ক". Beside this recently
Indian Express mentioned Bangla Wikipedia at one of their featured
article[1] about Wikipedia (Last section page 4). And on september 2010 an
article[2] on Wikimedia Bangla Community published at September 2010 issue
of Wikimedia India newsletter.

*Imagine a world* in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment. Please join Bangla Wikipedia[3]
to share your knowledge in the sum of all knowledge.

Please visit the link for articles,

[0] http://bit.ly/dlJEgC
[1] http://bit.ly/aZ8A3j
[2] http://bit.ly/aKXdoc
[3] http://bn.wikipedia.org

Cheers
Belayet
--
Belayet Hossain
http://www.facebook.com/bellayet

Hillel____
If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?