[Wikimedia-BD] Fwd: Invitation to be Content Partner of Jatiyo e-Tatthyakosh (The National Content Repository in Bangladesh).

Belayet Hossain bellayet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 09:48:00 UTC 2010

Dear All,
Recently I got an invitation from Access to Information (A2I) Programme,
Prime Minister’s Office. They want Bangla Wikipedia to be a content partner
of Jatiyo e-Tatthyakosh (The National Content Repository in Bangladesh). The
idea is, adding Wikipedia page link to e-Tatthyakosh website so that people
can find the page link from the site and browse the Wikipedia page through
the link.

I am forwarding the email to you for detail discussions to findout how we
can involve with it. I already invite the concern person Mrs. Suparna from
A2I to subscribe the mailing list, so that she can also participate the
discussion and give answer to your queries.

I am expecting your active participation at the disucssion on that issue.

To know more about the e-Tatthyakosh, please visit,
www.infokosh.bangladesh.gov.bd

Regards,
Belayet