[Wikimedia-BD] [bangla_wiki] Wikimeetup Dhaka 8

Aditya Kabir aditya at asiaticjwt.com
Mon Nov 22 16:22:17 UTC 2010

please please count me in

From: Belayet Hossain
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 7:13 PM
To: Discussion list for Bangladeshi Wikimedians
Cc: bangla_wiki at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [bangla_wiki] Wikimeetup Dhaka 8

Dear All,
To set a schedule for next meetup "Wikimeetup Dhaka 8", I've create a poll[0] at doodle. Please participate the poll to set a date and time for our next meetup.

Please note: The poll will be close on 25th November, 2010.

[0] http://doodle.com/a6duuwnafcia9cbp

Regards,
Belayet
--
Belayet Hossain
http://www.facebook.com/bellayet

Hillel____
If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
MARKETPLACE
Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!