[Wikimedia-BD] Wikimeetup Dhaka 6

Belayet Hossain bellayet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:26:33 UTC 2010

Dear All,
I am glad to inform you that we all Wikipedians and Wikimedians from Dhaka
going to meet physically once again. This is our 6th meet-up and first in
2010. And this is the first time we are gathering in an historical place not
in any auditorium or any restaurant. We are expecting lots of Wikipedians
and new users from the Old part as well from whole Dhaka going to attend
this meetup. The meetup will be an informal gathering so I expecting lots of
experience sharing will be there from Wikipedians and raise new thoughts
from news users. You all are invited to join us at meetup.

Here is some details:
What: Wikimeetup Dhaka — July 2010
When: *Wednesday, 28 July, 2010 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM*
Where: Bahadur Shah Park <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahadur_Shah_Park>,
Luxmibazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Who: Wikipedians from any part of Bangladesh or the world and anyone who is
interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects
and wikipedians from all languages.

If you are interested to coming, please add your name at page [0]  with ~~~.
or Let me know through email. and one more thing, please inform your friends
about the meetup verbally, through Facebook and Tweeter.

[0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Dhaka/Dhaka6

Hope to see you at the meetup.

Regards,
Belayet
--
Belayet Hossain
http://www.facebook.com/bellayet

Hillel____
If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?