[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2013 - Request for Bids and Jury nominations

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Thu Jan 12 18:41:38 UTC 2012

On 01/12/2012 07:20 PM, James Forrester wrote:
> I hope this meets with everyone's approval (OK, the majority's
> acceptance - asking for mass approval is perhaps too much!).

thanks James! No need to apologize, we are happy that someone is taking
the lead and as we all do this as volunteers we appreciate this and
accept the fact that not everything can be done immediately and after a
strict schedule.

Thanks for taking care of this.

Maybe let us have a discussion on Wikimania 2012 on a jury selection
process for the future.

/Manuel
--
Regards