[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2013 - Request for Bids and Jury nominations

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:18:38 UTC 2011

I'd just like to be the bad guy and repeat my suggestion expressed in the
past in this list and on wikimania-planning-l that in the future Wikimania
be held every two years. The no-Wikimania years could possibly be devoted
to regional conferences, smaller in scope and cheaper to produce.

Producing a very good bid for a constantly-expanding and improving
conference, every time in another place, is a task we won't be able to
support over time.

Harel Cain
Wikimedia Israel