[Wikimania-l] Help build the Wikimania handbook

phoebe ayers phoebe.ayers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 01:01:23 UTC 2011

The Wikimania handbook.... we've talked about it for years. I finally
took advantage of a quiet, rainy Saturday afternoon to draft a
comprehensive outline and overview:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania/Handbook

But now it needs content :) Please help fill in details. The handbook
is meant to be a collection of best practices, document practical
information, and also serve as a checklist for future teams. But I
also added a "historical" section at the end of each topic so that we
can also document the various approaches that teams have taken.

So: if you have ever helped run a Wikimania (or even just attended
one!) please help out in building the handbook. Future organizers will
thank you.

best,
Phoebe

--