[Wikimania-l] Partial scholarship system

maarten deneckere maartendeneckere+wikimania at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:27:45 UTC 2011

Hey,

On the Wikimania
wiki<http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Feedback#Scholarships>we
have some discussions on the best way to organize the "partial
scholarships". We want to prevent that people from countries far away from
the venue (Australia, Canada, thirld world countries, ...) stay home because
the partial scholarship does not help them enough. We don't want them all to
request a full scholarship, either.

Please help us for the next conference, and fill in the questionnaire on
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG1BaUJHZkpJS2puSHJuTGN0Sk9NcHc6MQ

Everybody can fill in this form (even if you didn't attend, or didn't find
funding), so send this to everybody that wanted to come!

Grtz,
Maarten