[Wikimania-l] CD

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:27:15 UTC 2011

> *I've already heard one of our South American editors say that people from
> her country are often refused US visas for no reason.*

Is not for "no reason", they just think all of us are looking forward for
the possibility of live in the "dream land" that is America, and can't
believe we would come back after be there[1]. To be honest, is easier to me
go to Europe than go to USA (and i don't need visa to go to Europe as Brasil
has an agreement with EU). I only can imagine that go to next year Wikimania
will be quite complicate for us, but i'm still want to go. :)

[1] No ofense to all good people from USA who are in that list, you have no
fault for those things.
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Nossos_projetos>.*