[Wikimania-l] Thank you Wikimedia Israel!

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:18:07 UTC 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Patricio Lorente
<patricio.lorente at gmail.com> wrote:
> From the boarding area of Ben Gurion airport I want to add my
> congratulations to the WikimediaIL team: it was a wonderful Wikimania not
> only because it was perfectly organized or because it had a great schedule,
> or because there were incredible parties and meetups: most of all because
> you were there, always with a smile, and always trying to make things even
> better.
>
> I know it's been a hard work. Thank you all for your commitment and care. Un
> abrazo!

+1 on all counts!  An utterly wonderful experience.   Support before
and after the official conference was amazing and generous as well.
And I have never before seen so many Wikipedians dancing, or watching
others dancing, as at the closing party.

Warm regards,
SJ