[Wikimania-l] CD

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:47:55 UTC 2011

I would suggest that it's not about "the CD" itself, but anything to prove your attendance at the conference you said you went to. So, keep your attendee badge easily available. The conference bag, the printed schedule or other things that you picked up at Wikimania would be good. Just a suggestion,
-Liam