No subject

Mon Aug 1 16:01:43 UTC 2011

only because it was perfectly organized or because it had a great schedule,
or because there were incredible parties and meetups: most of all because
you were there, always with a smile, and always trying to make things even
better.

I know it's been a hard work. Thank you all for your commitment and care. U=
abrazo!

               Patricio
El ago 8, 2011 1:39 p.m., "Hari Prasad Nadig" <mail at hpnadig.net> escribi=F3=
:
> yes, truly excellent work. And a great team. The event was marvellous.
>
> Thanks to the entire WM-Isreal team.
>
> And a special thank you from India for it was less hassles with visa this
> time -- a highlight for us, people from the sub-continent.
>
> On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 4:30 AM, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> Huge, huge thanks to WM Israel for Wikimania 2011--a beautiful gift to
>> the community. You've been wonderful hosts, patient organizers, great
>> friends.
>>
>> The conference has been a true pleasure, and having gone to all of
>> them, you've really set an incredibly high bar for the teams to come.
>>
>> Thank you, thank you, thank you: you've given us all so much energy,
>> so much fun, so much enlightenment. And a really kick-ass party. :-)
>>
>> Love,
>> Erik
>>

> --
> Hari Prasad Nadig
> http://hpnadig.net
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/hpnadig
> FlickR: http://flickr.com/hpnadig
> Wikipedia: [[User:HPN]]

--00151740271a72fcef04aa01ea93

tions to the WikimediaIL team: it was a wonderful Wikimania not only becaus=
e it was perfectly organized or because it had a great schedule, or because=
 there were incredible parties and meetups: most of all because you were th=
ere, always with a smile, and always trying to make things even better. </p=

care. Un abrazo!</p>
g&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mail at hpnadig.net" target=3D"_blank">mail at hpna=
dig.net</a>&gt; escribi=F3:<br type=3D"attribution">&gt; yes, truly excelle=
nt work. And a great team. The event was marvellous.<br>

pecial thank you from India for it was less hassles with visa this<br>&gt; =
time -- a highlight for us, people from the sub-continent.<br>&gt; <br>

&gt; On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 4:30 AM, Erik Moeller &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:eri=
k at wikimedia.org" target=3D"_blank">erik at wikimedia.org</a>&gt; wrote:<br>&gt=
; <br>&gt;&gt; Huge, huge thanks to WM Israel for Wikimania 2011--a beautif=
ul gift to<br>
&gt;&gt; the community. You&#39;ve been wonderful hosts, patient organizers=
, great<br>
&gt;&gt; friends.<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; The conference has been a true pl=
easure, and having gone to all of<br>&gt;&gt; them, you&#39;ve really set a=
n incredibly high bar for the teams to come.<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Thank =
you, thank you, thank you: you&#39;ve given us all so much energy,<br>

&gt;&gt; so much fun, so much enlightenment. And a really kick-ass party. :=
gt; -- <br>&gt; Hari Prasad Nadig<br>&gt; <a href=3D"http://hpnadig.net" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">http://hpnadig.net</a><br>

&gt; Twitter: <a href=3D"http://twitter.com/hpnadig" target=3D"_blank">http=
://twitter.com/hpnadig</a><br>&gt; FlickR: <a href=3D"http://flickr.com/hpn=