[Wikimania-l] OpenPGP keysigning party

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Sat Aug 6 05:46:22 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I just realized that while we're gathered here from all over the planet,
there wasn't any OpenPGP keysigning party[1] planned. So, at a late
notice, I plan one today at 14:00 (after lunch) at the hall in front of
Greg bar (near the front desk).

Instructions:

* English: http://keysigning.org/methods/adhoc
* Hebrew:
* http://wiki.hamakor.org.il/index.php/%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%99%D7%91%D7%AA_%D7%94%D7%97%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%AA_%D7%9E%D7%A4%D7%AA%D7%97%D7%95%D7%AA_%D7%94%D7%A6%D7%A4%D7%A0%D7%94

I suspect most of you[2] will not paper slips ready. We may have to cut
some corners and rely on taking pictures of the key+fingerprint. In that
case, you must consider the picture as the hard copy: verify it is
readable after taking it. Also make sure you have a way to tell which
keys are OK (e.g.: taking a picture of a key marks the person as
verified).

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_signing_party [3]
[2] "you": potential participants. Others may stop read this message
now, and miss the last footnote.
[3] And no. no drinks allowed

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | tzafrir at jabber.org | VIM is