[Wikimania-l] Dead Sea

Samat samat78 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:14:43 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'd also like to travel to Dead Sea after Wikimania (probably on 8th
August), but I don't need to get back on the same day.
Is there any possibility to travel there by public transportation (if yes,
how)?

Thanks a lot!

Samat

Don't count on public transportation for that.
Either take a taxi (very expensive), or rent a car...

Tomer

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Deryck Chan <deryckchan at gmail.com