[Wikimania-l] book a flight to Tel-Aviv, please

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Apr 2 17:29:35 UTC 2011

Several people asked me for help booking a flight to Haifa, because
their favorite flight booking websites and travel agents couldn't find
any flight to the airport of the city which will host this year's
Wikimania.

The answer is: Please book a flight to Tel-Aviv (TLV). After you
arrive to Tel-Aviv, take ground transportation to Haifa.

I edited the page about transportation in the conference website accordingly.
(Link: http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Local_information/Transportation
)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
"We're living in pieces,