[Wikimania-l] Open for registration and the invitation letters to Poland?

Marcin Cieślak marcin at wikimania2010.pl
Mon May 24 18:21:22 UTC 2010

> I planed to attend Wikimania this year, and the Poland consulat tell
> me generally they would take 3 weeks for the visa applications.
> Also I need invitation letters to Poland first before applying visa.

Hello,

Regarding visas: we are now working with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
to make this process easier. The process we are going to use
is to inform the MFA and the respective consulate about participants
that are going to apply for a visa.

--
Marcin Cieslak
Wikimania 2010 Gdansk ++ http://www.wikimania2010.pl/