[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2011 announcement

Mariano Cecowski marianocecowski at yahoo.com.ar
Tue May 11 20:28:58 UTC 2010

Congratulation, Haifa team!

It was both tough and fulfilling to have more than one great bid to choose from, and I have to tell the other bidding teams not to be down; consider you have now more experience for the next time.

I'd like to thank Phoebe for putting up with us, and all the advisors and moderators.

Mazel tov!

Mariano Cecowski.