[Wikimania-l] Can I remotely present my session?

Ravishankar ravidreams at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 07:30:27 UTC 2010

Hi

I am unable to attend Wikimania due to visa delay.

I have a talk scheduled on saturday afternoon.

http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Translation

"A Review on Google Translation: ..."

1. Can I do my talk remotely? (Skype, phone conference?)

2. Or may be I can send a PPT along with a recorded audio file? (since I am
not sure of electric power situation in my hometown during the event)
followed by a phone conference for questions from audience?

3. Another option is asking a fellow Tamil Wikipedian to present.

I will prefer option 2.

Please let me know. I miss Wikimania :(

ravi