[Wikimania-l] IMPORTANT: accomodation in Gdansk for someone arriving 0h40

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:37:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

a friend from Wikimedia Brasil, Alexandre Hannud Abdo <abdo at member
dot fsf dot org>, is arriving by train on July 9 at 0h40. He is coming
from Italy and this was the best option he could find to attend
Wikimania and he has also been granted with a scholarship.

We need to know the following these important things:

1) Which ho(s)tel was booked for him? We *must* inform for this
ho(s)tel staff a person is arring this time (some ho(s)tels don't
allow checkin at this time).

2) Are there taxis this time to go to his place?

I'm arriving on July 8 at 17h30 and haven't also been informed where
to go, but reading the Wikimania mailing list, I'm thinking to go to
Philarmonica and find someone from Wikimania. But Alexandre is in a
sittuation where it's VERY important to know his place.

I hope this email won't be ignored,

Tom