[Wikimania-l] Wi-fi at Dom (sic)

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:05:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

now I'm sitting on bed along a chest besides my bed, since the line is
too short for me to work on the desk and
it's quite annoying in particular for me who need to make talks from right now.

While I'm happy to have a connection - it's really great - if I can
work on the desk and a stable chair,
not comfortable for lying but not for sitting because it's way soft
and unstable for sitting for hours -
it's triple-hyper-super-more than great. Really.

So back to the subject: is there wi-fi connection is or will be
available at Doms? Doms I'd say, because
there are two doms (both are quite near btw) and I guess everyone
lodging at dorms would love to know that.

A digression but another interest of many people still: are there two
and only two dorms for maniacs?
If so, many people will just be able to come to the Music Academy and
pay a visit to two dorms (Dom Sonata
and Dom Muzika) just in a few minutes, instead of trekking with
luggage from the Philharmonic.

Witam!

--
KIZU Naoko