[Wikimania-l] wifi connections

phoebe ayers phoebe.ayers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 19:43:57 UTC 2010

Hi John,

We're planning to have wifi in the venue, yes. A pack of Wikipedians without
internet... is like football fans without vuvuzelas. Or something.

For everyone making a presentation, however, I would strongly urge you (just
as a general rule of thumb) to bring a copy of the presentation with any
screenshots you need on your laptop or on USB -- just in case the internet
goes down at the critical moment when you need it to present!

phoebe

--
WikiSym 2010: July 7-9 | http://wikisym.org/ws2010
http://phoebeayers.info | phoebe.ayers at gmail.com