[Wikimania-l] registration confirmation form does not work

Achal Prabhala aprabhala at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 06:08:02 UTC 2010

I thought I'd let you know that there are a few problems with your form:

1) "Visa assistance" details are required by default, regardless of
whether one needs visa assistance - (without passport details the form
is incomplete) - which is clearly an error

2) The date fields in the "visa assistance" form which I filled out only
to get past the confirmation do not have a disclosed format, so one has
to guess the format that works by trial and error.

You might have registrations confirmed faster if these bugs are fixed.