[Wikimania-l] Computer shop in Buenos Aires

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Aug 22 04:36:32 UTC 2009

My wife raised this since she is bringing her laptop.  I hope that I was
right in saying that a laptop works off its DC battery, and the public
AC only charges the battery.  A direct connection from the computer to
the wall power would likely scramble the timing when a 60 hertz device
is run with 50 hertz power.

Ray