[Wikimania-l] Sharing Remises

Barcex barcexwiki at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:04:01 UTC 2009

Deat Takashi,

  My piece of advise is:

   - If you are going to take a taxi or remis, get it in the official stands
   that are just after passing customs. In the same area of customs you will
   find a Banco de la Nación Argentina to exchange money. Do not exchange money
   in other stands, the best rate will be the one of Banco Nación (national
   bank).
   - If you want to get to the hotel in a more inexpensive way go to the
   stand of Manuel Tienda León bus to "Terminal Madero"
   http://www.tiendaleon.com.ar/home/home.asp  It costs ARS 40, you can pay
   with credit card. Once in "Terminal Madero" take a taxi to the hotel. Every
   taxi driver should know where this hotel is and the price of the journey
   should be not less than ARS 13 and not more than ARS 20.

     If in trouble show this text to the taxi Driver:

   "Lléveme al Hotel Bauen, en Callao entre Sarmiento y Corrientes. He sido
informado del recorrido y el precio que debo pagar por el viaje."

   (Take me to the Bauen hotel, in Callao Street between Sarmiento and
Corrientes. I have been informed about the price of the journey)

Carlos.

2009/8/20 Takashi OTA
<supertakot+wikimania at gmail.com<supertakot%2Bwikimania at gmail.com>