[Wikimania-l] Update on 2010 timetable?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 17:30:05 UTC 2009

2009/4/21 Roan Kattouw <roan.kattouw at gmail.com>:
> 2009/4/21 Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com>:
>> Thanks! If at all possible, could you try and do the UK a massive
>> favour and get the result out before midday (UTC) on the 26th?
> I don't know if and how many people from North or South America are
> involved in this, but noon BST (which I assume is what you mean,
> "midday" is vague and Britain is in UTC+1 right now due to DST) is
> really very early there :D (4 AM Pacific, 7 AM Eastern), so that might
> be a bit of a problem.

I meant noon UTC (I consider "noon" and "midday" to be synonymous).
People will start arriving for the AGM at 1pm BST, I translated that
to UTC for the benefit of people not familiar with the UK's DST rules.
Looking at the Jury list, it seems that the majority are not from
North or South America. It looks like 3 people in Europe, 3 in America
and one that I think is in Egypt. Depending on what the final hurdle
they have to get over is, it might well be possible to finish on
Sunday morning, UTC (If not, then so be it.)