[Wikimania-l] Update on 2010 timetable?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:32:50 UTC 2009

Could we get an update on when we're likely to get a result? I have
potential suppliers wanting to know if we're going to go ahead with
the order or not - I told them I would know if the conference was
going ahead on the 16th and they are now chasing me up! I would like
to be able to tell something more than "soon".

I don't blame the Jury for needing extra time, the bids are very close
and I don't envy their decision, but some idea of how much extra time
they need would be helpful. Thanks!