[Wikimania-l] [Wikimediauk-l] Wikimania - no, the other one

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:50:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Peter Coombe
<thewub.wiki at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Cary, but from [1] it appears that open space discussions (what
> I was planning for) have a later deadline of the 30th. I hope this is
> correct!

There appears to be no way of submitting discussions though. The only
options in the form are presentation or panel. Am I missing something?
I've done mine by selecting presentation and noting in the info that
it's meant to be a BOF (those do exist this year don't they?). Hope
that's ok!

Angela