[Wikimania-l] Announcement: Wikimania 2008

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Sat Mar 29 02:58:16 UTC 2008

Hi Patricio and Others,

On behalf of the Brisbane bid team, I would like to congratulate you and the
Buenos Aires team on the success of your bid.  While we are of course
disappointed at not getting it ourselves, I am very confident that you will
be able to put on a fine convention that will do the Wikimania name proud!

Best Wishes,
Craig Franklin