[Wikimania-l] Wikimania 2009 - deadline

phoebe ayers brassratgirl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:04:44 UTC 2008

Patricio (and the rest of the bid team),

On behalf of the jury and moderators, I am very sorry it has taken so
long. My apologies also for not sending out a note to the bid teams
letting you know about the delay. As has been the case the last three
years, the bids are *very* strong and the jury has had a lot to
consider and discuss (as anyone who has followed all the various
Wikimania discussions the last few years can imagine!)

We are working on a decision announcement now, and I hope to post it soon.

-- Phoebe